Course Description: If you’ve been teaching yoga and meditation for years, it’s a leap to start presenting topics and building a cohesive curriculum for Level 1 Teacher Trainings .
How do you honor the adult learner and keep them engaged? What are meaningful activities that you can weave in for learning?
This 6 part series will help you to be fully confident in making transformational topic delivery in your Level One Training.
What this series will give you:
- 6 hours of pre-recorded expertise from global pedagogy expert
- Specific tools and techniques
- Ways to make a workshop more experiential and meaningful
- What current research knows now about the basic characteristics of adult learning
- Drilling down on the group dynamic; how to work with this important aspect of adult learning
- Designed for teacher trainers initially, this series has high-level pedagogical skills for the yoga teacher
- ·Groundbreaking Yoga Therapy information
- Pedagogy of creating safety to enter the unknown in one’s self
- Tuning into different ways and paths of identity transformation & unfoldment – how to take this into account when guiding groups
- Creating a culture of honesty and openness – even in psychologically uncomfortable situations
- How to inspire and enhance commitment through pedagogic means
6 CEUs with Yoga Alliance